Monday, February 4, 2008

This weekend I will be the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championships)80 pay per view on tv and noticed one fighter in particular by the name of Brock Lesnar who was formerly part of the WWF (World Wrestling Federation). While I was watching his training videos I realized how much bigger and more muscular than the other fighters he was facing. Now from what we know abbout the WWF there is steroids all involved in that scene and I don't see how anyone could be that big and get away with it. I know that all UFC fighters train so hard to get to where they are but that is tottally opposite to the WWF. I know that they do drug tests but you can't tell me he didn't take them while he was in the WWF. After seeing him in the WWF I can tell that he has gotten bigger. I think that it is from his training which is very rigorous and long. They say that he is country strong because he grew up on a farm and just worked hard in what he did.

1 comment:

Cap'n Fatback said...

I'm confused, (Ricky?) Steamboat, are you saying that you think Lesnar uses steroids, doesn't use them, or once did and no longer does? Is there a difference between taking steroids as a professional wrestling and taking them in, say, Major League Baseball? What about between the UFC and WWE?

Remember that you should have a link in this (make-up) post and should shoot for 250+ words and multiple paragraphs. Also, try typing these in word to help you better edit them before posting.

(What's "80 pay per view"?)