Monday, February 25, 2008

The Guest Blogging Experiment

I felt like my guest blogger did a good job on acting as me for this guest blog. The length like Derek said was basically the same as my usual post but he also noticed that the style was different. I can see some similarities to the guest post and mine but there were some differences in this too.

His style was much more grammatical than mine I feel. Also his had a better flow to it and sounded smoother when you read it. Unlike me he used the press conference as a tool to write this post because of the press conference with Andy Pettitte to tie in with this whole Roger Clemens steroids case. Another difference I had noticed was he had done more research than I usually do with reading up on this article. He did a good job with research and if anything the guest blogger may have done a better job writing and planning out this post than I normally do. Well done guest blogger.

Having this guest blog gave me some more ideas on where to take my blog. I should follow his ways in writing these because I think that this was a great post. Overall with all these guest blogs and all I could tell some similarities and differences in the actual posts and guest posts. I think that we all did good jobs on guest blogging. We all have come a long way with these blogs like Derek said.

No comments: