Sunday, March 9, 2008

Steroids in Movies???


Are steroids in movies? I think so; after watching some movies this weekend I wonder if they use steroids in all of these war and sports movies to make these men look larger than they actually arei in real life. Movies like Troy, Rambo, Any Given Sunday, etc. are examples of movies that could easily in my eyes have steroid usage in them. Those are all great movies to me, some of which are my favorites, but taking them just to look buff in a movie just doesn't seem worth it to me. They could still have plenty of effects on them later in their life or could easily effect them right away and could potentially have heart problems while filming.

Now I know in the movie 300 they had some ridiculous workout plan where they did 300 of everything thing they did to get ripped for the movie. Now i think that if you did what they did for every movie that it would make the movie much better in my eyes.



Steroids is just a way to cheat at something so that you can get bigger than anyone else. I mean i guess in movies it is ok for them but to some people it may ruin the impact of the movie.

1 comment:

Cap'n Fatback said...

Steamboat--

Do you have any sort of evidence that steroid use is a problem in film making? Right now you seem to be editorializing about windmills (so to speak).

Not sure what you mean by, "Now i think that if you did what they did for every movie that it would make the movie much better in my eyes."

Who is the "you" here?