Monday, March 10, 2008

Quarter In Review



Blogs were a very new thing to me this quarter. I have never wrote in them before and have never really read them until this class. It was a fun and interesting experience; one that will have a long lasting effect on my writing. I think personally that my writing has gotten better with every entry along with writing our essays.

Keeping up with writing in blogs and with each draft was a major hassle. I had never really had a writing agenda until now. It seemed hard to keep up with it in the beginning but then I got into a groove for a little. I know that I had forgotten to write some things which will teach me not to get behind in things because that could mess up my groove. I thought of writing in blogs as a weekly chore to write in which I never really had an interest in doing because sometimes I would forget about it when I was busy with other things.

I think that writing these blogs will help me in the future with writing because I was never really a strong writer. Also the feedback you gave helped me figure out where I was with my writing and helped with improving my writing skills which I can notice have gotten somewhat better but I still lack some writing abilities. So all in all I really enjoyed this class and this blog writing experience and who knows maybe I will consider continuing writing in my blog!!!

1 comment:

Cap'n Fatback said...

You have a good sense of paragraphing, Steamboat. It makes your blogs more reader-friendly. Keep it up!