Monday, January 7, 2008

New Blog Possibilities

I think that i might take a new direction towards this blog topic. I'm thinking along the lines of sports and the whole steroid controversy. I think that this will attract more people than my other topic was going to discuss. I am very interested in sports and everything so I will be able to keep this updated and keep new discusions going. I am looking forward to see and hear what everyone has to say about this whole Roger Clemens issue that is taking up all the recent sporting news. Alright I am going to end this and I am pretty sure that my blog is going to head in this direction.

6 comments:

Cap'n Fatback said...

Alek--

This sounds like a strong and topic idea to blog about. However, you need a 250-word post on the topic due today. You may wish to amend this.

dearthvader said...

i think steroids has really hurt the legitamacy of proffesional sports today. baseball in peticular. i think it's partrtially the baseball ruling official's fault. throughout the
90's steroids were overlooked. when records started to fall however, steroids came to the limelight. i think that it's a great issue to discuss.

Anonymous said...

This is a very interesting topic and I also enjoy sports. A topic that I would like to know more about would be why arent football players in the news for steroids, all you hear about is baseball and sometime cycling. I mean everyone is so large in the NFL, and yes i know they work out a lot but come one those guys are huge.

KOE said...

I think the governing bodies are not properly addressing the problem. They should not ban a player but they should motivate to bring players to right path.

ForwardThought said...

No matter what, Rodger Clemens is one of the greats, steriods or not, and I am sure he is not the only past superstar athlete that has used steroids, he just got caught. The press is just to much when it comes to this subject and we all need to look at our selfs and we will all find skeltons in the closet.

Cap'n Fatback said...

5/5, but make them longer in the future.