Friday, January 4, 2008

Blog Possibilities

Here are some things you might see me talk about stories about parties you have been to and your experiences with alcohol or anything else, cops etc. I will tell you about some of my stories and would like to here some of your reactions and stories. I am writing about this because I think that I could get a lot of feedback and other stories about this topic. Basically it's just stories about crazy times you have had at parties or any other places. People will always have stories to talk about because it's easy to relate with others. I will not give any specific names of persons in my stories neither should you unless you really want the information to get out. I think readers will be interested just because you always have a good time hearing about other stories and giving feedback. I just think people will get a good time out of these as well as myself.

No comments: